The mystery has been revealed! This is what you need to make effective straightening keratin at home with 100% natural ingredients.
That is why, at Glamor, we reveal the steps to make straightening keratin at home, with which you can get the same benefits, without spending a fortune!
Step 1: Find The Ingredients
The best thing about this natural keratin is that, to make it, you only need to take the following ingredients from your kitchen.
- ½ banana: Contains vitamin B6 that hydrates and protects hair from external damage.
- ½ avocado: Repairs dry hair with split ends, achieving a smooth and healthy result.
- 1 Egg: Its high levels of protein increase the density, the thickness and resistance of the hair.
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil: It has essential vitamins and antioxidants to increase shine and rejuvenate the hair.
- 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise: It is a great ally against frizz since it retains the moisture that the hair fibres need.
- 1 tablespoon of honey: Its organic composition stimulates the natural production of keratin in the hair follicles.
Step 2: Prepare The Mixture
Once you have this pump of nourishing and hydrating ingredients, all you have to do is mix them according to their density. First, combine the banana, the avocado, the coconut oil and mayonnaise. Then, grind to form a paste and then, integrate the egg and honey. As an additional tip, it is better than all components are at room temperature so that the hair’s absorbed quickly.
Step 3: Apply!
With the help of a brush, distribute the smoothing keratin throughout the mane and try to gently massage the scalp so that the active ingredients come into contact. Then, place a thermal cap for an hour so that, with the heat, the follicles are dilated and properties of components penetrate deep.
Finally, remove with warm water, wash as usual (without forgetting the conditioner) and repeat once, every two weeks, to get straight salon hair, from home!